I was approved for disability medicaid!
I have not had any blood work done since April when I lost my other insurance which was also a state insurance.  But I decided to go ahead and apply for disability medicaid on the basis of my thyroid and all the problems I have that I believe to be because of my thyroid like depression, anxiety, hormonal problems, chronic fatigue, pcos, well and back pain.  And they approved me I never really thought they would but desperate to get some kind of insurance I tried and they did.  This also was after I was denied personal coverage from humana.  I hate to be able to say I am on disability medicaid but it is a huge relief to me to be able to get some help I feel so cruddy these days and just want to sleep!  So if you find your self in a position you need insurance it may be worth a try.  Some time after the first of the year I hope to be able to get the help I need.  
Have you been offered Low Dose Naltrexone for your CFS?  I take it and it works for myself and gives me a lift and boosts my energy.  It increases the endorphin production in the brain when you take it and this goes on into the next day.  the only problem is with build up, then I just don't take it for a couple of days per week.
I know you've had a lot of issues with your thyroid, etc.  Are you currently on med?  Your fatigue, depression and anxiety, could all be caused by your thyroid.  You were under treated for a long time.

I hope you can finally get the care you need.
Glad you were approved....

Have you looked into B12 otc .