I'm freezing !!!
I had a TT Feb 22nd this year.  I'm on 200mcg Synthroid.  I've been symptom free, till approx 2 weeks ago, now I'm freezing all the time, shaking from feeling so freakin cold, especially my hands and feet, even when it's 80 degrees in the house, I constantly wrap up in a blanket or wear a coat indoors/outdoors.  Looks funny in Tx, Lol !!!!  

Only symptom I have so far.  My family say's my body feels like ice to the touch.  Sometimes I start shivering uncontrollably, my body tenses up.  I have an appt with Endo May 7th,.  

Has anyone experienced freezing symptom after TT ?  I don't feel hyper or hypo, just cold/shivering.  
Thanx    
I had a TT in August and I get colder than I have ever been in my life.  It almost feels unbearable at times.  It is probably likely you have gone a little hypo.  When you get your labs, post them with their normal ranges and others should be able to help you!
You are probably both hypo - maybe best not to wait for the appointment and call the endo now!  
I am definitely still hypo.  I haven't been able to get right yet since surgery errrr.  Maybe one day.
Hi Danie, sorry to read your experiencing the same.  Yes, it does get unbearable sometimes, my hands get so cold, I can hardly move my fingers.  

Labs are not alway's accurate, prior to surgery I had constant normal labs with hormonal symptoms.  Surgery relieved all of them, now I'm freezing all the time.  

Going to ask Endo to tweak med, regardless of labs.  
Thanx
After reading this thread, I thought this might be on interest to you and a copy of the link to your doctor might create some interesting discussion.

A good thyroid doctor will treat a hypo patient clinically by testing and adjusting Free T3 and Free T4 as necessary to relieve symptoms.  symptom relief should be all important, not just test results.  You can get some good insight into clinical treatment from this letter written by a good thyroid doctor for patients that he sometimes consults with from a distance.  The letter is then sent to the PCP  of the patient to help guide treatment.

http://hormonerestoration.com/files/ThyroidPMD.pdf

In the letter take note of the statement. "the ultimate criterion for dose adjustment must always be the clinical response of the patient."