Thyroid Disorders Community
Muslim religion

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Muslim religion

Just wondering if Muslims are allowed or in that matter take Amour Thyroid ,since there religion prohibits the eating of pork..I ask because I'm going back to the Middle east to work, and the customs in Saudi Arabia will not allow Pork products in the country at all,,hoping they wont take my Amour from me when I enter the country...Might have to put in different container ,,,
Can't answer your question but just wanted to bump it up now that the jerk who was spamming is gone.

Actually, just a thought, perhaps there's a website of international customs.

Good luck.
Yea, i reported that guy as spam,,,didn't take long for that to be taken care of,,,
I don't know about importation rules where you are going, but you should be careful. Putting meds in a container they are not dispensed in may become an issue.

You should definitely find out before going. Maybe a call to your U.S. Congressman's office would help you find out what bureau to contact to find the answer to your question.
Thank goodness.

Your question made me curious.  I found info on requiring that perscription meds be documented.  But that still doesn't answer whether that particular med is allowed - just having the documentation doesn't automatically say it's going to be let in.  Also, what does documented entail anyway?

Hope you get more answers.
Yes!  What AR-10 (Hi, AR-10) said is something I did come across.  Meds must be in their own container and you must carry the script with it (don't know how you'd do that?).