Thyroid Disorders Community
Muslim religion
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Muslim religion

Just wondering if Muslims are allowed or in that matter take Amour Thyroid ,since there religion prohibits the eating of pork..I ask because I'm going back to the Middle east to work, and the customs in Saudi Arabia will not allow Pork products in the country at all,,hoping they wont take my Amour from me when I enter the country...Might have to put in different container ,,,
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Can't answer your question but just wanted to bump it up now that the jerk who was spamming is gone.

Actually, just a thought, perhaps there's a website of international customs.

Good luck.
Blank
219609_tn?1210351714
Yea, i reported that guy as spam,,,didn't take long for that to be taken care of,,,
Blank
213044_tn?1236531060
I don't know about importation rules where you are going, but you should be careful. Putting meds in a container they are not dispensed in may become an issue.

You should definitely find out before going. Maybe a call to your U.S. Congressman's office would help you find out what bureau to contact to find the answer to your question.
Blank
Thank goodness.

Your question made me curious.  I found info on requiring that perscription meds be documented.  But that still doesn't answer whether that particular med is allowed - just having the documentation doesn't automatically say it's going to be let in.  Also, what does documented entail anyway?

Hope you get more answers.
Blank
Yes!  What AR-10 (Hi, AR-10) said is something I did come across.  Meds must be in their own container and you must carry the script with it (don't know how you'd do that?).
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank