Overmedicated??
My last tsh came back at 3.9 and i read somewhere that over 3 may be too high for some women. I asked the dr to up my meds to .125mg from .100 mg and I ahve been on it for about 4 weeks. I can't go without having a 2 hour nap every day and i get close to 10 hours a nite and i am still beat most of the time. I also get that falling asleep tingly feeling in my hands and feet quite easily. I am also finishing up a 10 day dose of amoxicillen for a throat infection. have I given myself enough time on this dose to test or should i keep at it for a while longer?
Give it at least 2 more weeks before repeat TSH test and possibly 8 weeks or more to notice a difference.

You were right to request an increase. It is recommended to be around a TSH of 1-2 when you are on meds.
The tingly feeling in your hands and feet could be from low calcium or low B12.  Have you had either tested?

How are your adrenals?