Reasons for enlarged thyroid
Hello, recently I had some blood tests and ekg done, and all the results are ok, everything is in order except slightly fastened pulse. Still, my thyroid is bigger than it shoud be, what can be the reasons for this?
There are several things that could cause your thyroid to be enlarged, with the most common being swelling, caused by inflammation and/or nodules.

Have you a thyroid ultra sound done?  Were any of the blood tests that were done, to test for thyroid function?  Please post which thyroid tests were done, along with results, and the reference ranges listed on the lab report, since these vary from lab to lab and must come from your own report.

Once we have that information, we will be able to comment more fully on your situation.
Causes of an enlarged thyroid include:

Iodine deficiency
Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
Graves Disease
Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism
Thyroiditis
Thyroid nodule/s
Thyroid cyst
Thyroid cancer
Side effects of drug therapy
Puberty
Pregnancy
Goitrogens
Actually I am scheduled for an ultra sound, so soon I'll have those results. All the blood tests I did were to check for possible reasons for my thyroid to be enlarged, including ths, and the doctor said all my stats were OK. That's why I'm getting more test. Thanks for your answer anyway!