Test Report Interpatetion
I am 30 year old mail. Recently I got my blood tested as yearly checkup.Please find the attached Test report and mind the yellow highlighted line. I want to ask what is its conclusion. What symptom should I feel in my body as per the test result. how serious this report is. I have been feeling pain in my legs and waist(center-back) for 1 year.
Not sure how you tried to add an attachment, but sorry, that does not work in this situation. The attachment did not show up.  You will need to post the test results and their reference ranges within the comment box.
It means your thyroid hormones are normal, nothing to worry about with yur thyroid.
I disagree.  FIrst off they tested for the wrong things. To really get an understanding of your thyroid health they need to test for FREE T3 and FREE T4. In both cases they tested for TOTAL.

Total measures all of the each of the two types of hormones T3 and T3. However the hormone molecules that become attached to a protein molecule becomes biologically inactive. Meaning that these are worthless.  And unless you know how much of the "free" unattached molecules of Thyroid hormones there are, you don't really know anything.

Measuring TOTAL would be similar to measuring the amount of fuel in an automobiles fuel tank.  Which is something. But in order to know how well the engine is operating, You really need to measure the amount of gas that is actually getting to the engine. This is what a "free" T3 and "free" T4 measures. Only the amount of hormones that are doing the work.

Also in many, many cases a person with a TSH over 3 which you have would be Hypo or low thyroid.

What are your symptoms if you have any?
Thanks flyingfool for your elaboration.
1. Please suggest which Thyroid Test I should look for ?
2. In the report I attached THYRONORMALCY is suggested (highlighted in yellow) what does it mean?
3. what are the symptoms of Hypo or low thyroid?