Thyroid multiple nodules
Sonography Reports  of my Daughter shows, who is 21 years of age, as follows:

"Both the thyroid lobes are enlarged and studded with multiple nodules and diffuse heterogenous pattern.
Bilateral multinodular goitre noted."

Please let me know whether these nodules are nonmalignant or malignant.  Whether further
test like thoroid scan is required.

This discussion is related to Multinodular goiter.
There is nothing in the report to indicate malignancy.  The only way to know if nodules are malignant or not is via FNA (biopsy); however, there is nothing in what you've posted to indicate any necessary follow-up, other than watching them; however, because of the characteristics of the thyroid, I'd  have to ask several other questions.

Many of us, with Hashimoto's have multiple nodules on our thyroid and they are of no concern, unless they exhibit unusual characteristics, which apparently, your daughter's do not, since there are none noted.  

A goiter is a swollen, enlarged thyroid and is also very common with Hashimoto's.  

Has your daughter been tested for the actual thyroid hormones, Free T3 and Free T4?  Has she been tested for thyroid antibodies?  

What prompted the ultra sound?  Does she have symptoms of either hyper or hypo thyroid?  What symptoms?
You must find a endocrinologist for your daughter or get a referral from her primary care physician.The endo doc will run tests that will determine if the nodules are a concern and then a fna biopsy may be recommended. I also had an enlarged goiter with nodules probably most of my life but was not detected until about 5 years ago. Most people who have or had a goiter (enlarged thyroid gland) do not have abnormal labs.