What is a normal tsh reading?
My latest tsh reading is 1.67.  The Doctor says it is normal and to stay on my current medication.
I want to know if that reading is normal, high normal low normal or what.  I personally feel tired and muscle aching and recovery time longer from exercise.  If I am normal why don't I feel it?
Lisa
Current normal range for TSH is 0.3 - 3.0, but not all labs use the same range.  Based on that, you would fall into the normal category; however, I DO hope your doctor is NOT determining your med dosage basely solely on your TSH levels.

Do you know what your Free T4 and Free T3 levels are?  Have you had any type of antibody testing or anything?  

If you are still having symptoms, there is likely something wrong with your levels, but without testing the Free T's, you don't have any way of knowing. Unfortunately, there are a lot of doctors who treat thyroid issues in this manner...  Try to get your doctor to order those tests or if you've already had them done, post the results along with the lab ranges.......
Thanks I will jot down the things you mentioned and present it to my doctor this Tuesday when I go for my physical.
He is basing my dosage according to my readings on my blood work of the T4.