can you help diagnose me?
I have had the following symptoms for the past several months and have gone thru a series of tests.  One test returned with an elevated  chromogranin level of 16.  I have a racing heart usually every day, have already done the battery of tests at cardiologists and everything returned ok.  I have high BP usually 150/94, almost daily pain and pressure  in chest, upper arms and neck, diffuculty breathing at times, evening when resting,  red rash appearing on neck and chest, blurred vision, headaches, dizziness, increase growth of body hair and hearing has become overly sensative.  Also recently diagnosed with dry eyes. Do I possible have an adrenal tumor?  I do have sibling with Addisons disease.

This discussion is related to Thyroid problem?  Pituatary problem?  Adrenal tumor?  Heart problem? Please help.
This is not something that can be guessed at and can only be confirmed by the proper testing. Have you had any cortisol testing done? Have you had any testing done for thyroid including testing for Graves or Hashimoto's autoimmune?
What are your doctors saying?
With a high chromogranin and with high blood pressure and some other of your symptoms you should look for pheocromocytomas or other tumor of your glands (not going to give you the names because they are very rare), they are very small, difficult to detect and can cause alot of damage (yes they can be in your adrenals, or other places ), so you should go to an endocrinologyst and ask some specific tests, like adrenalin, noradrenalin, seretonin in serum and cathecolamines in a 24 hour urine. Also you should test for sodium and potassium levels. Pheocromocytomas are benign tumors.
What is the lab reference of the chromagranin? 16 isn't so high, but this is a tumor marker when it's high it means you can have neuroendocrine tumors (this include benign tumors).
Thanks for your replys.  My Endocronologist is the one who gave me the blood and 24hr urine tests resulting in the chromogranin return.  I have an appointment with Drs at Medical College of Virginia in a week.  So far my other Drs seem to think I have an adrenal tumor.
Your Endo suspected for pheocromocytomas, all your symptoms (even the dry eyes) look like it's a possibility, don't worry the value isn't very high witch is good.