thyroid cause of NO SLEEP!!!
please help! and someone please tell me that it is not only me....but I have been diagnosed with hypothyroid since 2005 and went through a horrible experience of trying to get regulated on levoxyl, then levothroxin, then synthroid. Well 75 pounds and 1.5 yrs later I was finally put on Armour.  What suggestions are there naturally to help aid in sleep? I do not want to take sleeping pills as I hear that they can become addictive.  Is there anything that can help me get sleep throughout the night and not wake up several times?
Try magnesium drink called CALM (drink it like hot tea, I've even added it Seepy Time camomile hot tea.) or magnesium suppliments before bed.We take Ortho Molecular brand. They are pharm. grade and you can find them at your pharmacist. Our doctor also carries this brand.
I second the magnesium supplements prior to bedtime. Daily exercise helps me along with NO caffeine of any kind after 2:00 pm.
oh pinky!! go read my journals. You will see I have the same issue. Have had for 4 years now. Sleeping pills do not work when it is thyroid related, I have discovered.

PM me if you would like if I can help with any questions.
Oh this is awesome! Thanks so much for the feedback.  I am going to try some of these.....can't wait! And Peggy, I did read your journals- and really appreciate you offering that up.  I saw where you took Melotonin and it did not work. Had the same problem but just this week I went to GNC and the salesperson suggestion to get the SUBLINGUAL tablets. I found that 3 (the max) under my tounge with some lavender linen spray from bath and body works kept me sleep the whole night!!! It was the best feeling ever in a long time!...still going to try the other tips though.