when to take synthroid
Does anyone have any suggestions on when to take their brand name synthroid.  Does it matter if you take it or night or in the morning.  I am on a low dose of 2.5 every other day.  I did not have these symtpoms until I started taking the med. I started out with the generic Lexoy???? but it made me feel very bad, so doctor changed me to brand name synthroid.  When I take mine in the morning it makes me feel sick, shakey, nauseated.  Any help would be appreciated.
that's an interesting dose and way of taking it.  did an endo prescribe it that way?

i take my synthroid in the morning on an empty stomach.  i then wait for .5 to 1 hour to eat breakfast.

if i eat breakfast first, i then wait 2 hours to take my synthroid.
My GP prescribe it to me like this.  My Rx is 0.05mg but I half the pill. i am having my blood recheck in september and he may tell me to take it every day we will see. this morning was not my moring to take it and i feel better than i did yesterday morning when i did take it.  So i am going to try and take it at night.