Can meds cause numbness of fingers
My father had a heart attack about 6 weeks ago.  He is on a lot of meds now and going through cardiac rehab.  He get frostbite when he was in the military on his hands and toes.  But, since his heart attack his fingers have been numb and changing color, blue and white.  He is now complaining that it is painful.  Could it be the meds causing the numbness in his fingers?   Could he have another blockage causing this issue?  What do you think is the problem?  Could he have rheunauds?
I am sorry your father is having some issues still, but I am glad he made it through the heart attack that is a true miracle and I am sure you are thankfully blessed. I have raynauds, and I only get it when I am exposed to cold air, stress, or cold in general. My fingers turn white and red, or purplish blue at times. It does make them numb. But, circulation I would think might be more of a problem here so I would have him checked out to find out why this is happening. Until then maybe having him wear some nice comfy gloves around the house, and having him avoid the fridge or freezer would be a good idea. What I mean is helping him get the cold things out or opening them, or having him wear gloves or even socks on his hands when drinking a cold drink., etc.
Hope he feels better and God bless
A related discussion, blue fingers left hand index middle mostly was started.