Fatty Tumors
I have a fatty tumor on my left leg.   I have had a fibriod cyst removed from my right breat many years agol.    I found out through Nature's Sunshine that if I stopped drinking coffee, I wouldn't develop any more fibroid cysts.
I have not had another fibruid cyst in my breast.

What causes a fatty tumor?     What cures a fatty tumor?   Are their food substances, like coffee, that contribute to a fatty tumor?

I had a Medicare machine for my leg that I can put water and ice into.     Then, I wrap the cloth element around my leg.     I had used this machine twice.     It seems to me that the fatty tumor is going down.  

The reason I have this machine is I am a diabetic II on medication.     However, my endrocrinologist states my pancrease is functioning at 100%.    He stated that if I took off another 30 pounds, I would no longer be a diabetic.

Thank you.
.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The exact reason behind the development of a fatty tumor is not known. It can be genetic. It can be due to excess fat and sometimes it is seen without any reason.
Application of heat will melt the fat and thus you find the tumor improving.
However such tumors should be left as such.
Once you start a balanced nutrition and exercise program and lose weight, most of this will also go away.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

A related discussion, Fatty Tumore was started.