Growth on my anus, and other weird symtoms
I have had trouble/problems with hemroids and such since the birth of my 4th baby in september 2008, well suddenly a few weeks ago I had bad anal itching and thought it was hemroids.  Now I have some weird skin growth on it and Im worried about what it could be!  Its soft, pink and shaped like a little hand.  and I have a weird shaped little growth right inside my anus as well that I saw.  

Also, had a bad tick bite two weeks ago one week after that got hives everywhere! had to take steroid, antihistimine and antibiotic to get rid of those, have been having knee pain that stopped and now I have pain in my left wrist that is radiating to my fingers they feel tight and swollen and they hurt . I feel something popping like a nerve in my wrist/thumb area too.  So I dont know if all this stuff is related or not. If anyone can help please!!!

Picture of anal growth: http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/3329/05150920591.jpg
Thanks for writing to the forum!
This is either a prolapsed hemorrhoid or a genital wart.
“Grading of Internal Hemorrhoids
o Grade I: The hemorrhoids do not prolapse.
o Grade II: The hemorrhoids prolapse upon defecation but spontaneously reduce.
o Grade III: The hemorrhoids prolapse upon defecation, but must be manually reduced.
o Grade IV: The hemorrhoids are prolapsed and cannot be manually reduced.”
Refer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemorrhoid
Wrist pain could be due to Carpel tunnel syndrome, which could have precipitated due to the allergic reaction causing fluid accumulation. This is related to the allergy to tick bite.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

A related discussion, Mee too was started.
A related discussion, is this a genital wart? was started.