Head feels HOT with alot of PRESSURE ??????????
Often my head feels like it is on fire, but when I take my temperature it is around 97.9. I also feel like there is alot of pressure in my head and my forehead breaks out in little pimples that feel like there are thousands of needles in my skin. What could be causing this ? My doctor doesn't seem to know. A friend said, it could be nerves, stress, or anxiety. I don't know what is causing it, but its making me NUTS !  Please  healp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
First get your blood pressure checked. This could be due to high blood pressure. The other possibility is clot in some blood vessel. This can also give out heat sensation without there being any temperature. Hyperthyroidism, diabetes, temporal arteritis are the other possibilities. It can also be an allergic reaction to some soap or oil etc.
I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Take care!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.