Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
I spit up green hard mucus balls (size of a pea) that burn my throat

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I have had this for about a year and a half now. Each day it feels like my right side of my throat has a burning ball stuck in it...after concentrating on trying to get it out of my throat i can eventually work it out and spit it up, deep breaths from my nose and then out my mouth help to get it up.
It is the size of a pea, is green and sumtimes has bits of yellow and small bits of blood in it. Its a hard little lump but the inside is still squishy it has no smell. when i eventually spit it up my throat feels better and doesn't burn as much but this is annoying because i go thru this everyday, its GROSS! please help!
Sounds like an infection in your nose,I reccomend seeing a doctor and getting some meds
Sounds just like you have a catarrh problem, a good old idea would be chesse and onion sandwich and put in some garlic for extra power, I used to get the same years ago, but then I gave up smoking nd not had it since.
You need it to make your eyes water when you bite into them, then it will do you some good, it may sound crazy but if you can do it 3 times a day and the last one just before bed, so just hope you dont sleep with anybody, big love killer, but it will work and no drugs to take.
Good Luck
Could it possibly be a tonsil stone?  When you look at the back of your throat do you see anything?  I'll get what looks to be whitish spots on a couple places in my throat.  Eventually, the pieces will come up but my throat always feels a bit sore before so.  They're usually a yellowish color, are semi-hard, and smell horrible.  Just had one the other day about the size of a popcorn kernel.
No its not a tonsil stone. This ball is not coming from my tonsils I don't think. Its mostly a dark green colour, hard on the outside but squishy in the centre...the centre is yellow and redish in colour. has no smell at all. just burns like hell coming up my throat. I can feel it in my throat as it makes its way up. It's quite large the size of a pea.