Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Light headed, fatigue

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Light headed, fatigue

Weak, tired, nauseous, light headed, mood swings, constipation
1 Comment
Hello! I'm sorry if I'm late, I realize you posted this a while ago.

Most of your symptoms, especially constipation, tells me you may have the problem that many people have, and don't realize they have. My guess would be the toxic build up in the colon that plagues many people is your problem. It isn't just known to cause constipation, but it can also cause a lot of the things you described. An example would be the fatigue. Sometimes we have so many toxins in our bodies we feel tired all the time. I recently had chronic constipation, and I was looking everywhere for a cure. And I finally found a website with the number one colon cleanse in the world. They recommend being on it for about three months. I've been on it for two and a half weeks, and I feel as good as cured. I even saw results on the first day. If you'd like to talk to your doctor before taking this, that would be fine, but this is a natural cleansing system and is very safe. I personally recommend it to anyone who would like to be healthier and have more energy, as it cleanses the body in a way that you never thought possible. There is also a FAQ page at the site answering the majority of common questions if you'd like to look at it.

Anyway, I hope you will find a cure, whether it be this or not, and the link to the site is below. See ya!

drnatura.com