My whole body aches
Well Im new to this, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what might be going on. When I get up sometimes n the mornings, my left arm is numb, that usually goes away after a few mins, but then my body hurts, it's like I cant stand up straight cause the pain is so intense.. After moving around for a few min's I am back to normal. I can be on my feet all day and be fine, until I sit down, then get back up, My whole body hurts, every joint feels cramped, and It's hard to stand straight up.
I can work all day, no problem, but then if I rest a min and sit down then get up I am in alot of pain. this has been going on for a lil while now, alot of times I am very tired, I wake up and feel as if I didnt get enough sleep.I often have headaches that may be stress related. My neck is very stiff and always sore, and my shoulders are very hard to the touch.My scalp is very tight as well. Not sure if maybe this is just getting older or not lol :) I am 43, and normally in good health. I would appreciate any thoughts on this.. Thanking you n advance for your responses..
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
You are probably having spondylitis of the spine at various levels that causes pressure on the spinal nerves. Osteoarthritic changes too could be the cause. Hormonal disturbances affecting calcium levels in the body could also be a contributing factor. Please consult an orthopedic specialist. You may need to get X-ray of the cervical and lumbar spine.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!