Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Pain after ejaculating
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain after ejaculating

Okay, this is very embarrassing to talk about but it needs to be said. About a year and a half ago, I had a surgical procedure done to correct a condition I had called meatal stenosis. Basically, the opening of my urethra was too narrow and often following urination and ejaculation I would experience severe pain. I would also often feel as if I did not fully empty my bladder. Today, I typically urinate normally. I recently went to my urologist who said everything was healing normally. He suggested that I would experience periodic discomfort because of the nerves in that area of the body. However, whenever I ejaculate I get a severe pain on the tip of my penis. Here's the thing: I ejaculate into my underwear. Could this be the reason why I'm experiencing discomfort? I don't masturabate very often (once a week at most any more) but I'm concerned that I won't be able to have intercourse because of this problem (yes, I am a virgin). Please tell me this isn't prostatitis or anything. I can't go through another surgical procedure on my penis.
Related Discussions
1 Comment
Blank
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Pain during or after ejaculation or voiding is usually due to prostatitis or inflammation of prostate gland.  During sexual arousal the prostate gland manufactures fluid that accounts for about 2/3 of the volume of ejaculate. Ejaculation beyond the capacity of the prostate to fill and empty may also cause discomfort.  If one ejaculates infrequently too, fluid still builds up from thoughts, dreams, fantasies, etc. This has to be released periodically to decompress the gland and relieve the symptoms and if it happens due to force or inflammation, it causes discomfort. Prostatitis can be both bacterial (due to infection) or abacterial. Bacterial is treated with antibiotics. Pus cells and bacteria are found in the prostatic fluid.  Abacterial is treated with supportive measures.
I would strongly recommend you to see a urologist. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.  Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank