Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Pain in right side

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Pain in right side

I have been experiencing a pain in the entire right side of my body. It starts with a dull pain on the right side of my neck. It gradually gets worse and the pain radiates out. First, it goes down my shoulder and through my arm. It usually starts with pain and as it gets worse, my arm feels weak and shakes when I hold anything the same way it would if it were very tired. The pain also radiates up throughout my neck and into my head. It causes a headache that is fairly severe (though not quite as bad as a migrane (migraine)). It also radiates down below my rib cage and down toward my hip. My entire right leg goes numb, even though I've tried moving it around, it doesn't stop. The pain wakes me up and prevents me from sleeping. Also, it almost always happens at night. It happened for several nights in a row, the first time being the most painful, then went away for almost two months. It has started back up again and is interfering with my life due to the fact that I can not sleep. Also, the first few times it happened (before it stopped), the pain usually stopped in my arm or just below and only spread to just above my ear. After coming back, the pain has spread throughout my entire right side.