Persistent Morning Flu
I have been having this problem since last 5-6 years. And I feel that it is getting worse every year. Whenever I get up in the morning, my nose becomes ticklish and just after 3-4 minutes of waking up, I start sneezing. And immediately after 1 two sneezes, my nose starts running. This is kind of a recovery stage of flu when the fluid is thicker than it is at the peak of the flu. This condition persists till noon. And sometimes till 3-4 pm. With lots of sneezing and sometime 3-4 in a row. I usually catch flu very easily and during winters, I suffer from 2-3 extreme cases of flu when thin watery fluid keeps dripping from my nose. A drop almost every 20 seconds. Otherwise I am a very healthy. I've never had any extreme diseases like Typhoid etc. Just this mild morning flu. I don't feel weakness or nausea through this flu. Just this dripping nose and this sneezing bothers me.
First, there is no such thing as "morning flu."  

Secondly, sounds like you are having allergy symptoms.  I would recommend consulting an Allergist for testing, etc.  
IF YOU HAVE THE FLU YOU HAVE THE FLU ....DO YOU HAVE PETS ?  THE FLU WONT COME AND GO EVERYDAY I AM 56 AND NEVER HERD OF IT ANYWAY BUT I FEEL LIKE THAT AROUND CATS OR MOLD...SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT
It seems like an allergic reaction. You may need to replace pillows, sheets, matress, comforter to hypoallergenic materials. Install hypoallergenic filters for your air ducts, go to allegry specialist and be tested for all the allegens. You may also have a diviated septum in your nose, which sometimes can promote production of extra mucus.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
This looks more like an allergic reaction. Check for mold or fungus in the house. Look for a source in your home like a leaking pipe, a damp wall, a dark closet having dampness at the back, damp floor under the rug etc. Common allergens causing these symptoms are pollen, dust, pet dander. High eosinophil counts too can cause these symptoms. Viral flu, infectious mononucleosis etc can cause these problems. A comprehensive investigation including CBC, throat swab, allergic tests etc is required keeping all the points in mind. Air the bedding and keep the house well ventilated. HEPA air filters too will help to a great extent. Get an appointment with your PCP. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Thank you very very much to you all people. Those are very generous comments. I just wanted to clarify few more things. I don't have a pet. I just returned from a visit to my uncle where i stayed for 2 nights. Same thing persisted. I am sure it is not due to dust,allergy, dampness etc. Neither it is a viral flu.

One thing i noted is that if i avoid sleeping in air conditioned room, the day usually starts very good. Minor/No flu symptoms. The most i can correlate this condition is to cold air. Even if i sleep in rooms with 26 degree centigrade (79F) , i wake up sick. So i usually avoid cooled rooms for sleep. This is why i have to give up running in winters because a single run can ruin my nose and throat. Whereas, my fellow runners don't develop syptoms like mine.

If it really is the cold air, then what i do to avoid make my nose function better? Putting some vaseline inside nostrils helps sometimes. But not always.

Thanks again to you all.
There are nasal sprays available without a prescription here; I don't know about your country.  I would consult with a physician first about your problem so he/she can assess your nose.  

And, of course, avoid triggers, such as in your case, cold air.