Undiagnosed symptoms
I've been coughing for a month or so now and sometimes I'll have low grade fevers(99.5) in the evenings. Previously I'd seen a doctor who gave me antibiotics for pneumonia and bronchitis but I've already finished those medicines for a couple of weeks now. But I was still coughing and so I went to see the doctor again and he gave me allergy pills and some sort of inhaler. At first those worked pretty well, but then one day my cough came back full force again. I called my doctor back and he told me to take 12 hr. Sudafed with the rest of my medicine. I really don't know what's going on. I'm not sure if it's allergies or not but I'm experiencing a little bit of runny nose and a bit of yellow mucus. I feel like I should take an x-ray or something to make sure nothing bad is going on. I've heard that some people have chronic coughs that last about eight weeks, but I'm most worried about the fevers though. Thank you in advance.
i am like u i always run a low grade fever and for me suddafed only made my nose run more,if you are still concerned and have a good relationship with your dr tell him you want an x ray ,the only one that knows your body and the way you feel better than you is you.seems like hed be a little concerned with a yellowish discharge usually sign of an infection.i would make another apt and demand what you want done that this has went on long enough or seek second opinion.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.