Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
bruised wrist

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

bruised wrist

Did the person with the bruised wrist find out what has caused this?
I have the same thing.I was folding towels when it came on.
The first time it happened I was making a bed. It does not hurt. I did not hit it or fall.
I find it very strange.
I have showed it to 3 doctors. They are not sur what would cause it either.
keep me up to date please.

This discussion is related to Wrist, Sudden swelling then bruising after lifting cup!.
1 Comment
It could be your tendons in the wrist balling up when performing certain movements.  Ask your doctors to refer you to the best hand surgeon in your city/state.  I found out long ago that family doctors know nothing about conditions of the hand.  There can always be an underlying problem, but they will treat you for something you do not have.  Go to an experienced hand surgeon.  Just because you see a surgeon, it doesnt mean you will have to have surgery, it just means that he is alot more knowlegeable in the field and will probably be able to give you the exact diagnosis after he hears your symptoms and sees your wrist.  I hope this helps.