heahaches, nausea (like morning sickness), blurred vision
i, too, have been experiencing the same symptoms of constant headaches, nausea (like morning sickness or hang-over) and blurred vision and loss of appetite.  I've had my eyes checked and they're perfectly fine, took a pregnancy and I'm not pregnant.  I rarely ever get sick and the only thing different that I can recall doing is getting the FLU shot because I've never gotten it before.  I keep thinking that it will go away but it doesn't.  Oh yeah!! Another thing I have is that I feel as though my ears are clogged like when water gets inside of them, but the Dr. said my ears were fine too.  I understand that it may be hard to put a presice diagnose, but I need something to suggest to my DR. just in case....can you help??
Ask the doctor to do a brain scan to make sure you don't have a brain tumor or an increased intercranial pressure for some other reason.  The water in the ears feeling reminds me of the movie Miracle of the Cards and the boy it was about had a brain tumor.  Your vision being affected, the nausea, and headaches I think should all be clues to your doctor to do a brain scan.  If it is your peripheral vision that is being affected, have them do a special dynamic pituitary MRI, with and without contrast.  
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
You could be having ‘benign intracranial hypertension’ (BIH). This happens due to impaired CSF absorption. This is associated with blurred vision and ear problems, both of which you have. A high blood pressure too could be the cause. Severe gastritis with gastric reflux too could cause headache, nausea, clogging of ears and blurring of vision due to a vasovagal component.
It could also be due to pinched cervical spinal nerves. Anemia, low blood sugar can also cause these symptoms. Please discuss with your doctor and get yourself examined accordingly.
Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!