Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
neck pain when breathing

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

neck pain when breathing

I feel tired all the time, out of breath quickly, and also fell like my stomach turns at times. And latley i have been getting real bad heart burn in my chest, im talking about acouple hours of it. And now i gt the pain in my neck on the right side almost like if its on the inside.
1 Comment
Thanks for writing to the forum!
You are probably having gastric reflux or GERD.
Omeprazole is a good drug to combat this. Along with it you can try over the counter antacids. However I would recommend you see a doctor and take medication under a doctor’s supervision. Avoid heavy meals. Avoid too much of caffeine, tea, fried food and drinks both alcoholic and non alcoholic fuzzy ones. Avoid heavy exercises within 4 hours of a heavy meal. Raise the head end of the bed by pillows to 30 degrees. Go to bed at least 2 hours after food.
Hope this helps. If symptoms persist consult your PCP. You may need to consult a Gastroenterologist too. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!