Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
undiagnosed symptoms
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

undiagnosed symptoms

i have gained 30 lbs in the past 6 weeks have swollen lymph nodes under ears and candida on tongue low energy have been drinking heavy for the past year age 42 never had any other health problems had a lot of stress dealing with my teenage son after his mom died from cancer a couple years ago i have also had a bad problem with sleep apnea since gaining the weight have to sleep sitting up at times
3 Comments
Blank
1697057_tn?1351544035
I wouldn't worry too much, stress causes all those symptoms, but I'd go for a check up and blood test.One time I had badly swollen lymph nodes under my armpits(!?!??!) and I just (for no particular reason, had never happened before) just had a one-time allergic reaction to spray deodorant! Also, when you're stressed, your immunity system isn't as efficient as it should be, and with what you've been through I'm not surprised...The gaining weight is most probably due to the heavy drinking and sedentary life.If you can, give that up, I'm sure you'll feel ALOT better and so will your son.I lost my brother in 2004 and know what it is to go through such terrible moments that never seem to go away.... Try changing life style, maybe that'll help you...hope that helped....good luck
Blank
I have also been waking up at night coughing up a little bit of blood a rusty color. My son recently went off for 28 days to a wonderful Christian center and got counseling and now he is a new young man. He used to blame me I think for his mom's death although she died from colon cancer at age 40. He was really mean to me and it depressed me really bad, but now he treats me wonderfully. He's afraid now that he might lose me too. I'm going to go to the local hospital emergency room in a couple days. Does it mean something really bad is wrong with me cause I have been waking up tasting blood? I was drinking vodka, but I quit about a week ago and I was eating fast food 3-4 times a day. Alcohol gives me an incredible appetite and I was eating till I almost got sick after drinking. I know my metabolism is low because I just sit at home at my desk working on my grad school classes online. Thank you.
Blank
1697057_tn?1351544035
Hi,

How are you doing? What did your doctor say?
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank