1691275 tn?1322331107
Pleading for help...
For the past four months (almost) I have been feeling dizziness, constant pressure in/around the front of my head, extreme fatigue, heart palpitations, and - most disturbingly - rather severe mental fogginess. It came on all of a sudden in late March, and hasn't abated since.

Over a month ago I was diagnosed with a sinus infection, and my doctor thought that's all it was; he even recommended me for sinus surgery. After a visit to the ENT it was determined that sinus infection was *not* the cause of these symptoms and we'd been on a wild goose chase.

Meanwhile I've been tested for brain tumor, aneurysm, Lyme, Epstein-Barr, thyroid imbalance, anemia, HIV, and Hepatitis - all negative. I went for a psychological evaluation, and the psychologist said that anxiety could be a contributing factor but that it didn't sound like a mental illness, mostly because it came on way too suddenly.

Does anyone have experience with these symptoms? Could it be an undiagnosed allergy (although my nose isn't stuffy)? I also spend a lot of time outdoors, is there something I could have ingested in the wild that would do this?

Thanks - any help is appreciated!
Discussion is closed
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Recent Activity
1174869 tn?1441315268
reslaa joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 04
1174869 tn?1441315268
Jul 02 by char1234vass