Pleading for help...
For the past four months (almost) I have been feeling dizziness, constant pressure in/around the front of my head, extreme fatigue, heart palpitations, and - most disturbingly - rather severe mental fogginess. It came on all of a sudden in late March, and hasn't abated since.

Over a month ago I was diagnosed with a sinus infection, and my doctor thought that's all it was; he even recommended me for sinus surgery. After a visit to the ENT it was determined that sinus infection was *not* the cause of these symptoms and we'd been on a wild goose chase.

Meanwhile I've been tested for brain tumor, aneurysm, Lyme, Epstein-Barr, thyroid imbalance, anemia, HIV, and Hepatitis - all negative. I went for a psychological evaluation, and the psychologist said that anxiety could be a contributing factor but that it didn't sound like a mental illness, mostly because it came on way too suddenly.

Does anyone have experience with these symptoms? Could it be an undiagnosed allergy (although my nose isn't stuffy)? I also spend a lot of time outdoors, is there something I could have ingested in the wild that would do this?

Thanks - any help is appreciated!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
reslaa joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 04
Jul 02 by char1234vass