BLEEDING FROM PENIS
during intercourse my penis bent while thrusting and blood started pouring out of the tip.It stopped shortly,but the tip is swollen and bruised.Did I do any permanent damage?

You may have encountered a rupture of the deep dorsal vein of the penis. It presents with symptoms similar to those of a penile fracture.

The injury commonly occurs during sexual intercourse and is associated swelling and ecchymosis of the penis ("eggplant" sign).Usually the patient does not typically hear a crack or popping sound. In addition, no immediate detumescence is seen.

However, since the condition mimics penile fracture in clinical findings, a deep dorsal vein rupture should be surgical explored.

Penile rupture can usually be diagnosed based solely on history and physical examination findings. Sometimes a diagnostic cavernosography or MRI may be performed. Concomitant urethral injury must be must be ruled out using urethrographic methods.

Take care!