Urology Community
Bilateral Retrograde Pyleogram

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Bilateral Retrograde Pyleogram

I just had a cystoscopy with bilateral retrograde pyleograms this past Friday.  It was done under general so i was not able to talk with my doctor after the procedure had been completed.  My question is about the results of this procedure.  He told my sister that the cystoscopy portion of the examine was unremarkable but i want to know if a radiologist actually reviews the retrograde portion of the test or does the urologist see this in real time and can tell if there is any abnormalties or not at the conclusion of the procedure.  Will i be able to review the films or real time video with my doctor at a later time? Thanks for your help