Urology Community
Blood in Sperm. High Calcium? help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Blood in Sperm. High Calcium? help

Hello Doctors!

first of all

im 29
6.2ft
220 pounds

was wondering if you could help me!

back in 2008 i got a a bit of blood in my sperm, just some fleks of it i got scared as you do. and ran to the doctor he did a blood test stool test and urine test
found out i had a high amount of calcium in my urine.
so he gave me Profenid.
it went away.

Then a week ago it came out again

so i went back to the doctors again this was a different one he check my testacies for lumps he found nothing
and did a hernia test as well.
He then laughed at me when i said could it be prostate cancer. he said at age 29 no.
he did no other test though after i gave him my history.
which i found odd as i was charged 170 euros in france

what im worried about and whats freaked me out a bit is
could this be due to Kidney stones?
hyperthyroidism?
Hypocalcaemia?
Hypercalcemia?
No one has gotten down to why am i having this high level of calcium in my urine?
I really hope its diet
Last time i was eating way to much Protein as i was working out
and this time i was on holiday for 3 months and pretty much did nothing and ate all the wrong typ of foods
high fatty salty
lots of chocolate

They say to much calcium in your urine, gives you 2 fold times risk of fatal prostate cancer at a later age?

What are your thoughts and opinions on this?
and what foods and diet do you recommend to patients that have high calcium in there diet.
but again no one has found out the cause of this. as the treatment to this varies.

Regards