Broken pennis(Penile Fracture).
5 to 6 years back i tried many times to pull my pennis down while it was errected  very hard to masturbate and masturbated many time in the same way by pulling my hard errected pennis down.Till today before reading or knowing about the fact of penile fracture i was totally unawared that this type of problem can happen to the pennis.
so now i have also the fear of being suffered from the same problem as i did the activity of bending my hard errected pennis with slight force, 5 to 6 years back.I want to know if in case i have this problem then can i yet to be cured though it has been about 5 years.I also feel pain while errection these days and i feel that errection and hardness of my pennis is no longer like that as it used to be 5 to 6 years back.I don t knw whteher this is the real problem or pshycologically feeling but i feel that, errecection is not like that as it used to be .i feel the pain  from inside while errection that it may have been pain from muscles. i am totally confused.plz help me plzzzzzzzzzzz