Burning sensation while semen ejaculation but no pain while urination
I am a Male/43yrs. Since 19th May i am running fever maximum 101.6F and minimum 100.2F on 21st May.  Yesterday i realized that i am getting mild burning sensation during semen ejaculation. But there is no pain when i urinate. I did not have any sex in last 2 months and the ejaculation was out masturbation.

I took paracetamol twice during this period, but there was no permanent fever(body temperature) reduction. So i am not taking any medication now. I am just drinking lots of water and waiting for symptoms to subside.

Is this a serious condition ? Can i wait for few days for the symptoms to subside ? In case this is a serious condition, please advise the further steps i must take.

Thank you.
How are you? Were you able to have your fever  evaluated? What other symptoms were present? Fever may suggest infection which may need to be checked especially if it persists. Urine and blood tests may need to be done to determine the underlying cause. Take care and hope all is well. Do keep us posted and best regards.