Can a prostate leak into the anus?
I'll have the sensation of having a B.M. and instead when I push I get a clear substance that smells just like semen? So, can a prostate leak in the anus and is this a problem? This has been going on for a few years now. I'm 38 and had a colonoscopy 1 1/2 years ago and was told I had a healthy colon. Is this common in men? Is there anything I can do? One thing I should say as well is that when I wipe myself after a B.M I do go into the anus a bit so I feel 'clean', could this cause the prostate to be stimulated and therefore 'leak' ? Thanks...
Hi,,

It is most likely that this is mucous that is produced in the rectum or bowel.
However it is possible to have a pathway between the prostate and rectum. I currently have a fistula (hole) between my rectum and prostate.
Symptoms of this are: passing gas through the penis. UTI. passing urine into the rectum. Passing fecal matter through the penis or bladder.

You have not mentioned any of those so I do not think that there is a pathway in between.

All the best.

Ron