Urology Community
Chronic pain in left pubic area

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Chronic pain in left pubic area

I have this chronic pain in my left public area just above my penis. I first felt it February 2014 and now it's just getting worse and the occurrence increases. The pain is like when you hold your pee for too long and it has this tingly pain that lingers, I felt it more when I am sedentary. Also, I am having difficulty urinating since then. It usually takes me more than a minute to pee even though I can feel that my urine is about to come out. I already went to a doctor and he told me that everything seems normal. My urine and blood tests were negative but my triglyceride level was high (215 H). My total cholesterol is also close to borderline (200). I am also taking Allegra but it only helps for a couple of days then pain started reoccurring again. As for my med history, I gained 25lbs in 2 years (I am 145lbs now), has about 10yr history of bulimia, and last year, I was diagnosed with sleep apnea, often catching my breath when I am awake. I am been doing 15-cardio for 2 weeks now and intend to increase it every week until I see a significant result. I need to know if this pubic region pain is related to any of my medical history. Should I seek another urologist? Any advise will help. Thanks.