Cysts and sterility
My ex-husband has just told me that he has had several testicular cysts removed from his testicles.  His doctor informed him that each time he ejaculated, the cysts would bursts, causing them to release bacteria that was infected -- which, in his opinion, may have left me sterile.  Is this a possibility?  Thanks.
    How are you? Sterility in a female could be due diseases of the tubes like tubal block, polycystic ovarian diseases, anomalies in the uterus, hormonal imbalances etc. Out of these mentioned  causes some causes can be treated and the patient can conceive under proper supervision of a specialist.

Testicular cysts is a lump that is caused by a collection of skin cells and protein. They are most common in men who are in their 30s or 40s. Usually they are asymptomatic. But at times they can get infected and that infection can pass to the partner. In case your partner has passed the infection to you, it can be treated and I don't think it could be the cause of sterility unless you have been affected by recurrent infections and you did not approach your doctor. Because this could cause tubal block leading to sterility.

I would suggest to visit a gynaecologist for detailed examination and confirmation of the diagnosis.
All the best.