Discoloration of Penis head, Bulging veins
For a while now I've noticed discoloration in the form of brown spots on the head of my penis, along with what appear to be bulging purple + brown veins and brown bumps on the skin below the head. I haven't taken action because I though it normal, but I'm beginning to worry. I think it may be linked with my frequent, masturbation and my habit of slipping my penis under my waistband when it becomes erect.

I'm 15, 5'7", 140 lbs if that makes any difference.
Since these spots are not itchy, painful or discharging so they can be penile lentigo, ectopic sebaceous glands and Fordyce spots, bowenoid papulosis or some sort of dermatitis. If it increases in size or shows any of the above mentioned characters then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.