Urology Expert Forum
External vaginal/rectal irritation, stinging, pain!
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

External vaginal/rectal irritation, stinging, pain!

The end o f Jan . My words to my GYN were "till a week ago my only complaint was some slight vag. irritation/dryness (I'm 57 so that surprise me.), but then in mid-Dec. found blood in my urine for 2 days followed by a heaviness/discomfort on my left side . Urine test showed blood/bac. Long story short he ruled out vag. bleeding and since then have had a round of Mircobid for 5 days, then, a lost test to see if that had worked, 3 weeks later a repeat test found blood... I took Cipro for 5 days and saw a urologist..cat/x-ray showed a small stone "that I should be able to pass"..if not he'll "go and get it in a week" . Motrin handles the occas. pain in my lower side, which seem to have moved as low as it can go...but my vag./rectal,stinging is getting worse...especially after urinating or a bowel movement.Then , other times  it's not that uncomfortable ..Does this go with having the stone...I thought maybe the urine was extra strong or whatever even though I'm drinking a lot of water.. I also have heart valve problems and take Toprol, Laxis, Plavix...and Hemochromotosis. Right now it seems a long time till monday evening when I can get some info   from the urologist and thought you might give me some information to put my "bottom" and mind to rest. Thankyou