Hard to ejaculate
I have an extremely hard time reaching a climax. I am male, 68 years old, in good shape taking no medications. I have an annual physical. I have a very attractive, much younger wife. We have sex about twice a week. For the last several months about 1/3 of the time I can
You may want to ensure there isn't an obstructive cause that may be causing your symptoms.  

An exam to evaluate for prostate enlargement can be done (via a digital rectal exam or transrectal ultrasound).  You can also consider a cystoscopy to evaluate for urethral strictures or polyps.

These options can be discussed with a urologist.

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Kevin, M.D.
kevinmd_b