Horrible lower back pain
I started having slight lower back pain about 3 years ago. I've been to many doctors, and have never formally been diagnosed with anything. The lower back pain now is horrible and persistent, and I have pain around my hips also. I feel like from my lower back all the way to the base of my penis is always inflammed. I'm having trouble urinating sometimes,  because it feels like something is inflammed and stoping my stream. This also seems to be affecting blood flow to my penis, and I am having real problems with erections, and my penis is starting to shrink...almost feels like it's not getting any blood and almost always feels very shriveled and hurts slightly most the time. I can tell my penis muscle is getting smaller. And the inflammation seems to be affecting the nerves down my legs, as I live with constant muscle pain and twitching throughout both legs.

I'm 45, and currently seeing an arthritis doctor who has me on NSAIDS (which are not helping at all). He's ran tests for arthritis and they've come back negative. I am now going to make an appointment with a urologist. I've been doing some online research, and now I'm getting scared that I may have prostate cancer. The back pain is unbearable, tough to live like this.