Urology Community
Hydrocele pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Hydrocele pain

I am in testicular pain right now which is difficult to bear. Htdrocele has been the diagonsis. It has persisted for 2 months.

1. When I strain or otherwise encounter pain is this making the condition worse or just augmenting the pain?

2. How long before I should consider aggressive treatment? My physician is urging me ot just wait till it goes away, but it is extremely debilitating.

Please send to my email if possible--i have little time at this library computer
Welcome to the forum!
Pain in the hydrocele can be due to infection, bleeding or even torsion. At times a hernia is associated with the hydrocele and the trapped intestines in this hernia cause pain. If the pain is debilitating you must consult an urologist ASAP and go for surgery if advised.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!