I am peeing a lot
I seem to be peeing every 30 minutes even though my liquid intake is not that high. I am also getting up in the early hours of the morning to pee and find a little difficult to get back to sleep. I am feeling very tired the next day and am not sure if this is due to getting up at night or is symptom in combination with the peeing. My eyes also look quite sunken and puffy but again not sure if it is just tiredness due to interrupted sleep.

I also have a slight pain around the bladder and lower back area.

I have been to the doctor weeks ago to check for an infection but they said it was clear.

It is now getting on my nerves...Any ideas?
It sounds like it could be an infection of your urinary tract.  Do you have any burning or stinging when you pass urine?  Aching in the supra pubic area and flanks are as you say symptoms of trouble with your water works.  I would go and take a urine sample back to the doctors and ask them to send it to the lab for checking.  You may need another course of antibiotics and perhaps further tests if it does not clear up.  Keep you fluid intake up as it is important to flush the kidneys through to get rid of the impurities.  Even though you say you need to keep passing urine, the urge to go is increased if you have bacteria irritating your urinary tract.   You may be dehydrated and that is why you have sucken puffy eyes.  Keep drinking and go to your doctors.