I have to pee... A LOT
I'm a 21 y.o female and for the past two weeks I've been urinating a lot more than usual. I have to go just about every hour and a half, and it's not just the feeling that I have to go. I actually pee a lot every time I go. I can't figure out why because I'm not drinking any more than usual. I just had my period last week and haven't had sex in over a month and it was with a condom, so I don't think I could be pregnant. I've also had vertigo on and off since this started. had a UTI a few months ago but that wasn't like this at all. It just felt like I had to go but I really didn't. Now, I really do have to go a lot..but I haven't been waking up at night to go at all. What could cause that?
Frequent urination in adults can be due to many causes. The primary cause which needs to be excluded is diabetes. Diabetes causes frequent urination  and so I would advise you to get a fasting blood sugar and Hb A1 C test done.

If diabetes is ruled out then other possibilities which need to be ruled out are prostatitis(inflammation of the prostate gland),interstitial cystitis,overactive bladder syndrome,stroke and other neurological diseases,urinary incontinence,bladder cancer(rare) and bladder dysfunction .

Please consult a urologist in that case. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and regards.