Urology Community
Left Testicle Issues
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Left Testicle Issues

Boy I hope I'm posting this in the right place.  I'm a 35 year old male. No real health issues just HBP.  But approx 1 month ago. there were two times in a row that i had an issue getting an erection.  Since then I have noticed that my left testicle is much higher then the right one.  Up till now they have always been about the same level. Every now and then I feel a dull pain and then it just goes away, but the left testicle will not drop from its position now. Hard to find time from my job to get to the doctor, so I wanted to post here before taking off work.  Thank you in advance for your time.
Related Discussions
Hi.

The erectile problem as you have posted does not happen 100% of the time , is this correct? If yes, does this happen about 25% of the time?

Also, do you still experience night time erections?

At this time, we can not really define that what you have is an erectile dysfunction. Underlying conditions need to be ruled out first. Also, you have noted that one of the testicles appear to be elevated at some point. The cremaster muscle may be responsible for this. The cremaster muscle is the muscle responsible in pulling the testicles inward to help maintain temperature and thus ensure viable sperm.

A complete physical examination may be needed as well as an abdominal CT scan is also.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...