Urology Expert Forum
Low seminal fluid and globular sperm
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Low seminal fluid and globular sperm

About 8 months ago I had a CT Scan for a pain in my side and they found nothing.  They decided to also scan my pelvic area and found nothing. Well, since that time, off and on, I have experienced a very low amount of watery, globular semen when I ejaculate.  It is rather uncomfortable at times since it feels like tiny pebbles scraping the inside of my penis.  I can still become aroused as normal with my wife and lately I no longer have the milky white sticky semen I used to, just this watery globular stuff.  I first noticed it, because of the discomfort, later the same day after I had that CT Scan.  I figured it was the scan and didn't do anything about it and sometimes it was normal as usual, but like I said, lately, like this last two weeks or so, it's all been that watery globular stuff (which is a translucent off-white in color).  Any help would be appreciated.