Lump in the scrotum skin
Before 4 days explore a lump or mass in my right scrotum, the lump is incorporated to the skin internally and has not any tube or connection with testicle or something else. It seems soft, in the present it is not sluice any liquid and it is painless. My testicles are clear on the surface are clear with not any lump or mass or any other abonormality but I am going to be crazy!!!! i am tninking it all of the day, i am afraid for testicular cancer exist this possibility??? exist any other form of cancer like scrotum cancer??? please give me an answer what can be this devil!!!!!!
Presence of lumps depends on whether the lump is inside or outside the testes. If it is present on skin then it can be sebaceous cyst or an infected hair follicle. If it is present inside the sacs, then it can be an epididymal cyst or a benign tumor. Even a malignancy cannot be ruled out. This would need further evaluation. Without examination it is difficult confirming, so please get it examined from a urologist. You need to get an ultrasound testis done to confirm the diagnosis. Diagnostic or therapeutic fine needle aspiration cytology(FNAC ) may also be needed to confirm the diagnosis.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.