Urology Community
Morning discharge
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Morning discharge

For at least 2 1/2 years maybe even longer I have had clear sticky discharge in the morning. Not ever single morning but most mornings. I have always chalked this up to preseminal fluid. It does not come out on it's own normally I will have no bend down or apply some kind of pressure in my testicle area.

Do my thoughts of preseminal fluid from night time erections seem like a reasonable explination?

No other symptoms like pain while urinating or testicular pain and/or swelling.

I have noticed it for the past 2 1/2 years because it has been that long since I had received about 1 min of oral sex. So that is how I know it has been at least that long, but I am pretty sure it has been longer, a lot longer.

Did have a vescetamy and I am sure the Dr must have done a urinalysis before surgery and did not say anything about any issues.

Sorry for the on and on post, just trying to give all details.
Thanks