Morning discharge
For at least 2 1/2 years maybe even longer I have had clear sticky discharge in the morning. Not ever single morning but most mornings. I have always chalked this up to preseminal fluid. It does not come out on it's own normally I will have no bend down or apply some kind of pressure in my testicle area.

Do my thoughts of preseminal fluid from night time erections seem like a reasonable explination?

No other symptoms like pain while urinating or testicular pain and/or swelling.

I have noticed it for the past 2 1/2 years because it has been that long since I had received about 1 min of oral sex. So that is how I know it has been at least that long, but I am pretty sure it has been longer, a lot longer.

Did have a vescetamy and I am sure the Dr must have done a urinalysis before surgery and did not say anything about any issues.

Sorry for the on and on post, just trying to give all details.
I did not have a UA before either of my vasectomies.  Yes, it took two of those before it worked!

Either way, I am pretty sure you are fine and it is totally normal.  Fluid from night time erections seems very reasonable to me.  Happens to me as well.  No worries, everything normal!  I wouldn't even look at it anymore if I were you.

By the way...thanks for your help in the recent past as well.