Urology Community
Morning discharge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Morning discharge

For at least 2 1/2 years maybe even longer I have had clear sticky discharge in the morning. Not ever single morning but most mornings. I have always chalked this up to preseminal fluid. It does not come out on it's own normally I will have no bend down or apply some kind of pressure in my testicle area.

Do my thoughts of preseminal fluid from night time erections seem like a reasonable explination?

No other symptoms like pain while urinating or testicular pain and/or swelling.

I have noticed it for the past 2 1/2 years because it has been that long since I had received about 1 min of oral sex. So that is how I know it has been at least that long, but I am pretty sure it has been longer, a lot longer.

Did have a vescetamy and I am sure the Dr must have done a urinalysis before surgery and did not say anything about any issues.

Sorry for the on and on post, just trying to give all details.
I did not have a UA before either of my vasectomies.  Yes, it took two of those before it worked!

Either way, I am pretty sure you are fine and it is totally normal.  Fluid from night time erections seems very reasonable to me.  Happens to me as well.  No worries, everything normal!  I wouldn't even look at it anymore if I were you.

By the way...thanks for your help in the recent past as well.