Mucus in Urine
Hello!

I am 21 years old and have a history of bladder infections. I've been getting them since i was about 12.  Doctors have told me it's because of the tampon i used to use, wiping, whatever i've heard it all. I have had one kidney infection.  I am sexually active and have had the same partner for about a year now.  I have had other partners, but to my knowledge have never had any STD.

I am experiencing a small amount of mucus when i urinate.  After i pee, little drops of white, cloudy mucus looking substance, drips into the toilet.  There is no pain and I am positive i don't have a UTI.  This has been going on for some time, i really couldn't say exactly how long, but long enough.  The mucus increases especially after i have a bowel movement.

What does this mean?? Is this normal?? I am not pregnant and am healthy otherwise.