Urology Expert Forum
Needle Like Pain in Uretha
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Needle Like Pain in Uretha

For about 2 months now I have had a sharp pain in my Uretha During Ejaculation.  Usually on the initial "release" when pressure is the most.  It is a sharp pain, like a muscle spasm or something,  it is pretty brief.  2 weeks ago I notice minor blook in the ejaculate so I went to the doctor.  He gave me the "finger" test and said I had some inflamation (inflammation) and he prescribed Bactrim DS for 21 days.  He also said I needed to get tested for Ghonorrea/Chlamydia.   I did that Saturday, have to wait 2 weeks for results.  I'm not expierencing any of the normal symptoms with those though.  Since I started taking the Bactrim. I have noticed that I no longer have the pain with ejaculation or blood,  which was pretty regular for 2 months.  Now instead, since I have been on medicine.  I have noticed that I will randomly have some pain,  which feels like a pin ***** somewhere around 1-2 inches from the opening on my penis but sometimes it seems to radiate down to where my prostate is located, Kind of like the pain you feel at a nerve ending when something is done to another area of your body. It lasts for a second or two.  Also, it only seems to be happening when sitting down at my chair at work.  (I'm behind a computer all day).  When I wake up in the morning, I seem fine,  until I get to work.  Nothing seems to be associated with going to the bathroom.  I also noticed that when I first started taking the bactrim,  I was having some itching in my scrotum with no visible signs of anything.  That went away after about 5 days. It wasn't bad, but noticable.