Urology Community
Pain after taking Viagra

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Pain after taking Viagra

I took a viagra pill before intercourse that my friend have given me.  it was a generic one.  It was 100 mgs.  I split it up and took it on Friday and Saturday.  Over the last few days (Tuesday and Wednesday), I have noticed a discomfort in my penis and testicles.  And the veins in my penis seem to be a bit more pronounced, to the point where i can push them and move them.  its not an ungodly pain or anything.  and the pain doesn't get any worse when i have an erection or ejaculate.  Should I go see a doctor?
It would best to see a doctor if the pain is unfamiliar, more so if it is persistent. The consultation would also be important to get the area with the discomfort properly examined.  
If erections are prolonged, it is likely you will experience some pain within the next day or so. But if you say that it doesn’t seem to be related with erections, then the pain may be limited to the skin of the penis only.
If you are taking medications that aren’t prescribed to you, could it be possible that you are taking something else that you are failing to mention?
Stay positive.