Urology Community
Pain when peeing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Pain when peeing

I'm having alot of pain when peeing since last night. Last night me and the gf had sex for a long time but I didn't ejaculate. We were using a condom and I'm not sure if it has anything to do with it or not but it kinda got uncomfortably tight on the head of my penis towards the end of sex. After we were done and I'd taken hte condom off my penis kinda felt really uncomfortable but i figured it was just from to much friction during sex having made it a little raw. When i woke up this morning though and went to pee it hurt alot. the pain is feels liek it's inside the tip like somwhere in the last half inch of my urethra before the opening. there doesn't seem to be any discoloration or swelling or wierd discharge or anything abnormal except for the pain. When I'm not peeing though i can still feel a slight uncomfortable feeling where it hurts and if i apply any pressure to it theres a sharp pain. The condoms we were using are the ultra thin trojans that have spermicidal lube and i was wondering if this was most likely just some of the lube or spermicide somehow having gotten pushed in during sex or if it could be something else and is there a way to make it stop hurting short of a visit to the doctor since i don't have health insurance at the moment.
Tags: penis, Pain, sex
and since it will probably be asked, no I don't believe it is an STD since I'm in a long term relationship and my girlfriend is the only one I've had sex with in the past 2 years and she hasn't ever had an STD either.